（1） Quality requirements of roof engineering
屋面工程进行分部工程验收时，其质量应符合下列要求：The quality of roof works shall meet the following requirements during acceptance of divisional works:
1. The waterproof layer shall be free of leakage or ponding.
2. The materials used in the roof works shall comply with the design requirements and quality standards.
3. The surface of leveling layer shall be flat and free of looseness, sanding and peeling.
4. The thickness, moisture content and apparent density of the insulation layer shall meet the design requirements.
5. Gutters, eaves gutters, flashing and deformation joints and other structures shall meet the design requirements.
5. Gutter, eaves gutter, flashing, deformation joint and other structures shall meet the design requirements.
6. The laying method and lapping sequence of the coiled material shall meet the design requirements, with correct lapping width and tight joints, without wrinkles, blisters and edge warping.
7. The thickness of the waterproof coating layer shall meet the design requirements, and the coating shall be free of cracks, wrinkles, flowing, bubbling and carcass exposure.
8. The surface of the rigid waterproof layer shall be flat, calendered, free from sand, peeling and cracking. The dividing joint shall be straight and in correct position.
9. The caulking sealing material shall be firmly bonded with the base course on both sides, and the sealing part shall be smooth and straight, without cracking, bubbling and falling.
10. The base course of tile roof shall be flat and firm, the tiles shall be arranged orderly and straight, the lap joint shall be reasonable, the joint shall be tight, and there shall be no incomplete tiles.
（2） Contents of quality inspection and acceptance of roof works
2. Inspection and acceptance of base quality: before the construction of leveling layer, check whether the quality of structural base meets the requirements of waterproof engineering construction, whether the quality of raw materials of leveling layer is qualified, whether the proportion is accurate, whether the water cement ratio and consistency are appropriate; whether the position of grid joint formwork is accurate, whether the cement mortar plastering is dense, whether the slope is accurate, and whether the secondary calendering is carried out in time ; surface quality inspection of leveling layer.
3. Inspection and acceptance of insulating layer quality: whether the type of insulating layer material is correct, whether the quality is qualified, and whether the thickness of the plate is accurate; whether the proportion of the overall cast-in-place insulating layer is correct, whether the mixing is uniform, and whether the degree of compaction meets the requirements; whether the virtual layer thickness and degree of compaction of the loose insulating material are the same as the parameters determined by the test; laying and pasting of the plate shaped insulating material Whether it is stable, whether the gap between the slab joints is densely filled with the same materials, whether the upper and lower slab joints are staggered; whether the construction of the leveling layer and the waterproof layer is carried out in time after the completion of the insulation layer construction, if there is rain before the coverage, whether the temporary coverage measures are taken, and the moisture content of the insulation layer shall be re measured after the rain.
4. Quality inspection and acceptance of the waterproof layer: before the construction of the waterproof layer, check whether the quality of the base (leveling layer) is qualified; whether the waterproof layer materials and supporting materials have passed the sampling inspection, whether the weather conditions during the construction of the waterproof layer meet the requirements, whether the detailed structure has added additional reinforcement layer according to the requirements; whether there is snapping line before the paving of the coiled material, whether the construction sequence and construction process of the coiled material are correct Whether the paving direction is correct, whether the bonding method meets the design requirements, whether the air on the bottom of the coil is exhausted, whether the lap width of the coil meets the requirements, whether the coil joint is reliable, whether the seal is tight, whether the waterproof coating ratio is accurate, whether the mixing is uniform, whether the amount of each painting is appropriate, and the degree of uniformity of painting, the number of times of painting and the total amount of paint are Whether the requirements are met, whether the interval time for painting is sufficient, whether the laying direction and overlapping width of the carcass reinforcement material meet the requirements, whether the thickness of the membrane waterproof layer meets the design requirements; whether there is an isolation layer between the rigid waterproof layer and the structural base course, whether the position of the grid joint formwork is correct, whether the formwork is firm, whether the type and specification of the reinforcement meet the design requirements, and whether the spacing of the reinforcement And the position is correct; whether the proportion of fine aggregate concrete is accurate, whether the mixing is uniform, whether the concrete of each lattice is poured continuously, whether the concrete is compacted and troweled, whether the secondary calendering is carried out in time, whether the maintenance is timely and sufficient, whether the maintenance time meets the requirements, whether the surface has cracks, shelling, sanding and other defects, and whether the allowable deviation of surface flatness meets the requirements.
5. Quality inspection and acceptance of the protective layer: whether the waterproof layer has passed the acceptance, whether the protective layer has taken measures to protect the waterproof layer during construction; whether the protective layer of light color coating is evenly applied, whether there is missing coating and exposed bottom; whether the distribution of mungbean sand, mica or vermiculite is even, and whether the bonding is firm; whether the protective layer of cement mortar, block material or fine stone concrete is set between the waterproof layer Whether the position of the isolation layer and the dividing joint is accurate, whether the cement mortar or concrete is dense, and whether the surface is defective; whether the drainage slope of the protective layer meets the design requirements.
6. Quality inspection and acceptance of tile roof: whether the tile and its supporting materials are qualified in sampling inspection, whether the base quality is qualified, whether the joint parts are enhanced, whether the waterproof layer is inspected and accepted; whether the down flow strip and hanging tile strip of the tile roof are graded to match the size of the material, whether the nails are flat and firm; whether the tile is laid firmly, and whether fixed measures are taken when the slope is too large, Whether the tile surface is neat, flat and straight, whether the direction and size of the cover between the ridge tile and the flat tile, between the ridge tile and the flat tile are correct, whether the ridge and the inclined ridge are straight; whether the number of the fixed nails of the linoleum tile is sufficient, whether the nails are flat and firm, whether the nail cap is exposed, whether it is close to the base, whether the butt joints between the linoleum tiles are staggered; whether the installation and fixation method of the metal plate is correct Confirm whether the lap width meets the requirements, whether there are sealing measures for the joints between plates, whether the sealing is tight, whether the sealing of bolt fixing points is tight, and whether the cornice line and flashing section are straight.
7. Acceptance of thermal insulation roof: whether the waterproof layer is qualified before the construction of thermal insulation layer, and whether measures are taken to protect the waterproof layer; whether the quality of overhead thermal insulation products meets the requirements, whether the roof is cleaned before the construction of overhead slab, whether there are reinforcement measures at the bottom of buttress, whether the spacing between buttresses is accurate, whether the overhead slab is paved with mortar, whether the laying is smooth and stable, and whether the Whether the height difference of adjacent slab surface meets the standard, whether the slab joint is filled tightly; whether the division and structure of water storage area are correct, whether the location, dimension and elevation of drainage pipe, overflow outlet, water supply pipe and overflow hole meet the design requirements; whether the drainage slope of planting roof is accurate, whether the planting layer and drainage layer materials meet the design requirements, and the location of drain hole